Sunday, June 8, 2008

God is sooooooo good!!!!!!

I lift up my eyes to the hills-where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.

Psalm 121:1-2

God has been so good to me this week. I started Bible study and He has so blessed me through it. I am realizing more and more that life is so much about perspective. You know the old glass empty/glass full thing. We can be overcome by situations in our life or we can choose to put on our God goggles and see things His way. Besides we are just passing through. That is what I am taking with me from Bible study this week. We are just passing through HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!! So what is your glass looking like today? You know I know that life is hard and I am not discounting that but we serve a God that is so good. We are loved by the King. Today instead of letting our circumstances get us down let’s wake up, look up to the heavens, soak up His love and ask Him to show us His glory and if He so chooses use us to reveal Himself to others. Now that would be some AWESOME living wouldn’t it be? That even though we are just passing through and even though things maybe hard that He can use us and that He loves us. That we can take to Him all our “woe to me” moments. That our help comes from Him and He is the maker of the heavens and the earth and still takes the time to watch over and protect each one of us. We really can’t ask for more can we now?

Prayer:

Thank you God for your goodness to us. You are so awesome and worthy of all our praise. Help us to keep things in perspective. Thank you that we are just passing through and what you have waiting for us is greater than anything we could ever imagine. We love you Lord.

Amen

No comments: