Saturday, October 18, 2008

Verse for the evening!

Gray hair is a crown of glory; it is gained by living a godly life. The glory of the young is their strength; the gray hair of experience is the splendor of the old.

Proverbs 16:31; 20:29

These two verses gave me a good laugh tonight. I just thought I would post them for all of you who, whether we can see it our not(do I hear a shout for Hair color???), are turning shades of gray. I guess it is just proof that yes the experience of life(or should I say having teenagers) will turn you gray. But hey it says it is gained by living a godly life so I guess it is just another thing I better stop fighting and rejoice in. I will try to do a little more research this week and see if I can find anything about "lovehandles" or maybe wrinkles. We'll see what I come up with but somehow I doubt it will compare to the gray hair. What do you think??? Well it is late and I think I am becoming delusional. I will post soon about the SVPS banquet and also about my trip to see Beth Moore. Have a blessed night. Remember God grants rest to those he loves(Psalm 127:2). Sleep tight and have a wonderful day tomorrow.

Prayer:

Lord thank you for loving us and granting us rest. Thank you for the gray hair and the life experience that comes with it. Thanks for giving us laughter. We love you Lord.

No comments: