Thursday, November 6, 2008

I am a Christian

This was on a friend's blog today - I just love it! Thanks, Carla!!!!!!


When I say " I am a Christian" , I'm not shouting "I am saved". I'm whispering "I was lost", that is why I chose this way.

When I say "I am a Christian" , I don't speak of this with pride - I'm confessing that I stumble, and need someone to be my guide.

When I say "I am a Christian" , I'm not trying to be strong - I'm professing that I'm weak, and pray for strength to carry on.

When I say " I am a Christian" , I'm not bragging of sucess - I'm admitting I have failed. and cannot ever pay the debt.

When I say "I am a Christian" , I'm not claiming to be perfect-My flaws are all to visible, but God believes I'm worth it.

When I say "I am a Christian" , I still feel the sting of pain -I have my share of heartaches which is why I speak His name.

When I say "I am a Christian" , I do not wish to judge - I have no authority, I only know I'm loved.........


No comments: