Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Baby Changes Everything!

I am sitting here waiting for my kids to fall asleep so I can put out their gifts. The house is finally quiet and I am left to reflect on the evening. I was blessed to spend it with all 7 of my children. If you know our situation right now you know our oldest two daughters have been having some struggles and have been distant from us. Especially one of them. She was here tonight. She is truly one of God's masterpieces. She needs to find out for herself that the baby Jesus born over 2000 years ago changes everything. That is my prayer for her today. In the mean time my mother's heart will probably cry a tear or two for her tonight. I am thankful for the change in my life since finding Jesus. I pray that you too know Him this Christmas. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas. I will leave you with my favorite song this holiday season. Good night and God Bless!
*pause my playlist below to play this song!


No comments: