Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Oh yes.....A baby DOES change everything!




Remember my post a few weeks ago about how fast life has been going for me????? Well, I did not expect God to speed things up even more. I found out today that I am going to be a grandma. A very young and hip grandma mind you but yes a grandma. Is this the perfect timing? No! But once again I will embrace the circumstance that I have been placed in. I was feeling a bit overwhelmed by this when a dear friend of the family showed up at my door with a gift. The pictures are above and they don't do it justice. It had a picture of a Bible and at the top it said "Everything Happens for a Reason." She then wrote the most beautiful thing. I hope you can read it. Anyway, this came from a young lady named Ann who I absolutely adore. I told my son Chris He is a fool if he doesn't pursue this beautiful young lady. Her gift was God speaking to me. This has happened for a reason. I am excited to see how He works this all out. Children we are told are a blessing form the Lord no matter how it comes about. Please pray for us as we plan for a new little one and a wedding also. 2009 is shaping up to be another wild ride!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes a baby changes EVERYTHING and for the good! God's creation..beautiful creations!
I know you and Greg will be wonderful grandparents and my prayers are with you all. If God takes you to it..he will bring you through it!:)
I am praying for Alicia and he boyfriend as well. Maybe God will touch their lives through this miracle!

Anonymous said...

You know that feeling of instant, filled up love that came over you when you first saw each of your children? It's the same with a grandchild! No matter the circumstances, when you gaze into that childs face you will feel God's blessing. It is so awesome!
From one young and hip grandma to another,
Angie