Thursday, January 15, 2009

Memory Verse #2

Ok ladies I just posted my 2nd memory verse for 2009 on the Living Proof blog. I think this has been a really cool way to challenge myself. It is not too late if you want to join! Over the next two weeks I will be memorizing 2 Corinthians 10:4-5. These verses have special meaning to me but I never committed them to memory, so I am excited to jump in and get this memorized. I will post them here to help me get started:

The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.
2 Corinthians 10:4-5 (NIV)

Have a blessed night!

No comments: