Thursday, January 29, 2009

Right Now....

This was on a friend's blog a few weeks back. I liked it so I thought I would share with you my "right now".

Right Now:

Out of my window: Actually sitting in a Starbucks. Lot's of cars out the window:)

I am wearing: Jeans and Underarmour - Is there anything else?????

I am hearing: Latte's and Mocha's being made and the sweet sound of many conversations going on at once. Kinda reminds me of home.

I am thinking: about a million things at once(as usual). Mostly about life and my family. Thinking about Bible study and my sisters who I have the privilege to be with each week. Also wondering about some things that are going on and how God is going to work them all out.

I am thankful for: Salvation and grace. My man and my kids. The many friends I have been blessed with. My electric blanket. Jeans and the invention of Underarmour.

I am creating: some new devotional blog entries in my head(now if I could only get them written down)

I am going: to pick up Cayla at Bible quizzing in 15 minutes. She is just about the sweetest thing in the whole world.

I am hoping: for a "faith filled" year. I want to believe God with everything I got this year and stop doubting. I want to take captive ALL those thoughts.

I am reading: about 5 different books right now and am hoping start 2 new ones(Lies Women Believe by Nancy Leigh DeMoss and I'm Not Good Enough...and Other Lies Women Tell Themselves by Sharon Jaynes).

Around the house: Not there right now. Hope all is well. We have had the stomach virus going around. UGH!

One of my favorite things: Having my man's arms around me - It is the safest feeling I have ever had in my life. Breathing in my children. Bible study. Reading and writing. Women's ministry. Wearing comfortable jeans and my "cold gear" Underarmour(I know, I know this is getting old already!). Country music. I also love a good worship song, you know the ones that you just want to open the sunroof so you can lift your hands and praise Him. Peppermint Mocha Lattes (maybe thats because I am sitting in Starbucks drinking one) I guess that is more than one thing. What can I say? I am very, very blessed..

A few plans for the rest of the week: Co-op. Mall with Cayla. Clean Greg's office. Church. Sleep. Eat. Exercise(due to the eating). Maybe post on the blog. Dream.....

Well that is a glimpse of my "right now". Hope your "right now" is going well. If not, lift it all up to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than we could ever ask or imagine. Have a blessed weekend!

No comments: