Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Esther

Some great stuff in Esther this morning thought I would share a few things....

~Satan has no authority to destroy us, so he settles for the next best thing: Threatening to destroy us.

~Our distrust of God tattles on us, telling our enemy exactly how to get us.

~Once Satan sees what we believe would be the end of us, he threatens and torments us with it.

~Our conditional trust not only makes us an open target for enemy torment; it also positions us as negotiators and beggars before God instead of secure children who trust their lives to their faithful Father.

~And finally, We determine to trust Him no matter what, even if our worst nightmare befalls us. We have no greater victory and can render Satan no harsher blow.

The above points from study this morning really challenged me on my trust and my fears. Through fears and distrust the enemy is threatening to destroy us but when we finally just CHOOSE to trust no matter what he loses all power. Hallelujah! This all falls in line with my post yesterday about our thoughts. We can win this ladies!!!!!

1 comment:

Let'sMakeADifference said...

Denise! My daughter just found your blog! It's beautiful and so well written! She just created a blogspot for me this week. I don't know what I'm doing and I don't know how people are supposed to find me, but I know God led me to start one. :) I wouldn't be able to do it without my daughter Anya. I miss seeing you! -Bonni