Saturday, February 7, 2009

Mystery Dinner and more!

The Mystery Menu


Last Night's Dinner


All Our Stuff!!!!!

Cracker Barrel

The "Infamous Bill"

Well, I made it. I am at girl's weekend. It took us hours to get here. Just to give you a heads up - you might want to check your bill if you go to Cracker Barrel and buy the breakfast sandwhich that is supposed to include your hash brown stuff for $3.79. Four of us ordered the same thing and each of our bills were different and way more than it should be. We flustered poor Pamela our waitress. It was hilarious. I did tell her it wasn't her fault and that she did a great job and I was sorry we were the most difficult people in her 11 years of working there.....then on to Starbucks. Yep, you guessed it - Grande 1/2 caff non-fat peppermint mocha latte and yes add the whip. Sounds like an oxymoron - non-fat ,add the whipcream. It was good. Then on to the grocery store and finally here. We have laughed, cried, and eaten way more then anyone should. It is awesome. It is a blast. I am loving it. Well, tonight is our "theme dinner". My sister-in-law and Kim and Wendy are so creative. We are doing a mystery dinner. We had a list of 16 things like Andes Mountain and The Fountain of Youth. We had to put the things in the order we want to eat them. This includes utensils, dessert, drink, main course, etc..... If you didn't guess right you might get dessert first without a utensil. It will be so much fun. Can't wait to see how I did...Who knows maybe I will be eating my Andes Mountain with my fingers. I'll let you know. I'll write more later. Have a blessed night!

No comments: