Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sitting in Starbucks....

Just sitting reflecting on the week. I have so much on my mind. I am not ready to leave tomorrow, but what else is new I always pack last minute. Things are very quiet here. Gives you a lot of time to think things through. Thought I would spend some time in praise. It is way too easy to get caught up in all the worrisome stuff. We as usual have a lot going on. I have some decisions weighing on me and some things I need to be preparing for(maybe I should be doing that instead of rambling). Anyway, This week I am thankful for:

~My health
~My kids
~My Man
~The bathroom carnival
~Heat
~A house full of love
~Friends
~All the grace I've been given
~God's power and Supremacy
~Sticky hands giving me hugs
~The smell of my children

The list could go on but it is getting late. I just wanted to remind you when life feels overwhelming turn it around. When you praise Him it is hard to be sad, bitter, scared, or angry. Have blessed night. When you hear from me again I will be in the mountains.....yeah!

No comments: