Friday, March 27, 2009

Fashion Friday

Ok I know I really don't have a lot to say on this subject considering my wardrobe consists of so much Under Armour I keep waiting for them to call me to be the spokeswoman (then I remember I am not 18 anymore with rock hard abs). Anyway, I got the cutest shoes last night at K-mart. They were only $14.99 and I think they will be adorable with jeans or shorts. I bought Cayla a pair in yellow. Great price. Cute shoe. Just thought I would share! What is Pashmina anyway???????

1 comment:

Nancy said...

The shoes are so adorable! I love it when I find something I love at a great price!

I wanted to thank you for your comment and tell you that you really inspired me to take that mask off. When you spoke a few weeks ago I was still wearing a mask half the time. So thank you.

I also loved learning about the logos and rhema. I felt like I was doing a Beth Moore study while reading my comments. wink.

Anyway I also wanted to share that for our MOPS craft this month we are making the note card books. Cannot wait! Thank you thank you!