Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Out of the mouths of babes.....

Ok, I admit it. I bought the new "deep wrinkle" cream from Garnier. I have been ever so slightly self conscious of my deep wrinkle ever since I was asked how I got the scar on my forehead. I was watching t.v. with Catey(8 years old) when a commercial came on for my new cream. The beautiful woman advertising the cream didn't look a day over 20 so I figure this stuff must be great. I tell Catey that I am using the same cream. She looks at me. She looks at the t.v. She looks at me again. She looks back at the t.v. and then she shakes her head and rolls her eyes. Can you believe it???? I questioned what that was all about and she said "mom, it ain't working...." Then it occurred to me that maybe the woman advertising it is only 20 and maybe I better come up with a very cool story on how I got my "scar".... Any ideas?????

No comments: