Thursday, April 9, 2009

Fashion Friday

Happy Good Friday to you all and Happy Fashion Friday! We are going out of town to visit my parents so I am actually writing this on Thursday night. I don't have much to say except I wanted to know if any of you have heard of C28 clothing???? They have Christian t-shirts, sweatshirts, and jewelry. My daughter Cayla and I love it. We have several t-shirts.

This is one of my favorites. I don't have it yet, but it is on my wishlist:)

I also love this one and this one!

I actually love everything on the site! The junior sizes do run very small so order at least a size up. The clothes are awesome and the message is even more awesome.

Have a blessed Friday.

1 comment:

Heather Kay said...

I love the shirt on your wish list! That is one of my favorite colors. The message is great too. I had never heard of that website. Thanks for the tip.