Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fashion Friday

*Just a reminder if you haven't read this post and left a comment there is still time for a chance to win Beth Moore's book "Get Out of That Pit". I will pick a random winner this Sunday.

One word - TANK TOPS! Ok that was two but anyway.....I have fallen in love with long tanks. You can wear them under anything and either tuck them in(so your bum does not stick out of these new fangled low rise jean when you sit) or layer them.

Two of my favorite places to find long tanks is Target and Deb Shops. They have to be long so they serve their purpose. I wear a tank everyday under everything.

Here is one I bought this week at Target. I loved the print and I can't wait to wear it under my white sweater.

When tucking them in I wear these from Deb Shops. I have several colors and I love them.

This wasn't originally my idea. I have a friend who bought them from a company that specifically made them long to tuck into jeans so to keep things modest. I loved the idea. I think that company went out of business so I was so excited to find "long tanks" at other stores.

Well that's all I got to offer today. We have a very busy weekend as usual. I am cleaning an office tonight and I have the opportunity to spend the day tomorrow at a women's leadership conference with some ladies from my church. I am excited about that but sad to be inside on a day that is finally supposed to be beautiful! Sunday is church. I teach this Sunday. I think I am prepared....I have loved the opportunity to teach this ladies class. I was so sad when I felt God calling me to step down from women's ministry but now I see why. I have much more time to devote to teaching and speaking and I have loved it. God is so good.

We had Amber over last night and she is coming back on Sunday. Our relationship is so strained. I went with Alicia to her ultrasound yesterday and then spent dinner with Amber. I am emotionally done in. If you think of it pray for the girls and pray for me. Definitely the hardest thing I have ever dealt with and I have dealt with some hard things.

Have an awesome weekend. Shine in His glory today!!!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Praying for you and your girls!
God can work a miracle!! He can make a way when there seems to be no way!