Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Verse #8

I can't even believe that today starts verse no.8. I really do not know where the time goes:) Well, this is what I will be adding to my index cards today:

“In my anguish I cried to the LORD, and He answered me by setting me free. The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me? The LORD is with me; He is my helper. I will look in triumph on my enemies.” Psalm 118:5-7 (NIV)

Pretty awesome isn't it???? In our anguish we just need to call to Him and He sets us free. We need not be afraid of anything. He is with us. Our helper. We can look our enemy square in the eye and know we are triumphant. There is so much power in His word.

I hope you have a blessed day and don't for get to leave a comment on my Easter post to have a chance to win Beth Moore's book "Get Out of That Pit".

No comments: