Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Creative Friend

I just wanted to link to a post by my friend Carla. She made the coolest coupon organizer out of a trading card book. With all the coupons we are getting at our house we need a more "sophisticated" (can couponing be considered sophisticated????) filing system. She was very creative and I wanted to share it with all of you. Now I do think she will need to come up with a more "manly" design for Greg since he is the official "couponer" at our house :) You can check it out here. Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Let'sMakeADifference said...

Isn't it a blessing to have a friend as creative and wonderful as Carla????!! I appreciate you two very much!

Becky said...

Carla did a great job with her coupon book!!
Greg just needs the camo colored notebook/binder and he'll be set!