Thursday, May 7, 2009

Last Night....Tonight

I wanted to post something when I got home but I couldn't come up with the words. Imagine that. Me speechless. Anyway, last night was awesome. We met at a meeting place with 9 ladies from two different homes. Here is the funny part. I thought that they were choosing to come. They have to come:) It is a requirement that goes along with the living arrangements. I already know that God has some plans. Instead of that fact discouraging me, I actually find it more exciting. Maybe it is my personality. I don't know but I love a challenge. They were great. They came in grumbling and complaining and left a little softer.

I looked at each one of them and saw potential. I can see what God can do if they will allow it. Pray for their hearts to be open.

On a different note - I can't wait to see Beth Moore tonight at Longs Park. I am so excited. I am sure the worship will be great. Carla and I are going down together. I know it is going to be a great time. I wanted to try and weasel my way in and meet her but that didn't work out:( Oh well, at least I am going.

Hope your day is blessed. If you don't have any plans tonight head out to Longs park for all of the National Day of Prayer activities.

The Lord is near to ALL who call on Him, to ALL who call on Him in truth.
Psalm 146:18

1 comment:

Heather Kay said...

Denise,
I am so glad to join with you in the only way I can, prayer, I am excited with you about what the Lord is going to do in these ladies lives!
I also would be excited they HAVE to come because I would know I was going to have an audience each week. :)