Sunday, May 3, 2009

Super Deals this Sunday!

I have friends over at Bargains by the Bagfull and Resource Mom 4 Life that have posting some awesome deals. Needless to say it is becoming addictive at the Grove household and as much as I love the deals I don't think I'm the one who is most addicted. My dear husband is going coupon crazy. They are everywhere. So every once in a while he will be a guest contributor on my blog to share his great deals(that is unless I can convince him to start his own blog). He is definitely a multi-talented individual. He is running a 5k today in the rain after he does some more shopping at K-mart(they are doubling coupons up to $2 and tripling coupons up to 75 cents). I wish I were running with him but I am not "trained" to do that. I ran one with him last summer and came across the finish line wanting to die. Anyway, today he found some great deals at Giant. I will let him tell you about it....

Kellogs cereal online coupons available earlier this month $1 off one plus Giant is doubling 4 $1 coupons and if you buy 4 kellogs cereals you get $4 off your order- so I got 4 boxes of kellogs cereal and with coupons I paid nothing.

I also went to K-mart and bought $85 worth of stuff and only paid $34 with the $2 double coupon special!

So that's our "super deals" this Sunday! Have a blessed night!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Great Job!!!

Nancy said...

I think I am feeling inspired to run out in the rain and shop!

Resourcemom4Life, Sharon said...

Go Greg!! I did the Kmart thing today. Did you get your P&G rebate for the KMART $10 gift card?
Dee, you guys are GREATTTTTTTT!