Friday, June 19, 2009

Fashion Friday

*I am so glad the anonymous person who left a comment yesterday knows that I am sensible and submissive. My husband DOES give me anything I want. He is sooo sweet. I am also glad that there will be a puppy in my future. Who knows maybe it will be sooner than later:)

Good morning my fellow bloggers! The sun is finally shining here and it is a beautiful morning. I was up early and able to watch the sunrise and it is a glorious thing! Speaking of sun can you pray for the weather tomorrow. At 2:00 we are having a graduation party for Chris. We have gone over all the scenarios and even considered rescheduling because of weather but we are going ahead and having it. I am confident that the One who controls the weather will work all things out just the way they should be even if that means rain. I can't write much today because I have a lot of prep for the party and I guarantee you if the sun is shining this afternoon I won't be inside!

Went shopping yesterday with Cayla. Love just being with her and she is just like her mama because she loves to shop. She had some gift cards to spend so we hit Forever 21 again and also Aeropostale. I found the cutest dress at Aero and thought I would share that with you(I bought it in vibrant orange - a great summer color). Dresses like this are so versatile in the summer. You can wear them very casually everyday with flip flops or dress them up with accessories and nice shoes. I have several dresses like this and I love them. This is coming from someone who rarely dresses up so you know they must be comfortable:)

I found two more on the internet. This one from Old Navy is similar to the one I bought at Aero and this one from Athleta I just thought was simply adorable.

Well I better be going. Hope you have a blessed weekend. I will post pictures of the party when I get a chance. I am sure I will spend the whole time bawling. I found pictures and a letter I wrote Chris when he graduated from Kindergarten. I can hardly believe it. I really wouldn't write anything differently to him today except to tell him he has exceeded all my expectations as a son. I am so proud of the man he has become. My children have been my greatest accomplishment along with hanging on to a marriage that spent many years on the brink of divorce. God is sooooo good.

No comments: