Monday, June 29, 2009

Make A Choice Monday



Interesting picture isn't it???? We thought it was very ironic and so we had to snap a picture of it. Someone had an old t.v. outside and it was filled with trash. Today's choice has to do with what we are taking in. I always say to my kids garbage in garbage out...But as always I need to ask myself if I am walking my talk. It is so easy to get caught up in things on the Internet or on t.v. Especially if I am tired and I don't want to think about anything. I can turn on the t.v. or start reading an article that really doesn't build me up. I often get caught up listening to a country music station and a lot of the time the songs are fine but every once in a while something comes on and I really need to turn it off.

So today let's make a choice to be more intentional about what we take in. If we are tired let's rest and if we are bored let's find something to build us up. Hope you have a blessed day. I am off to the first day of Bible study with Cayla. We are getting together with some of her friends and I am taking them through the book "Lies Young Women Believe". Sure it will be good!

No comments: