Friday, June 5, 2009

No Fashion Friday this week:(

Sorry if you have been waiting for Fashion Friday. With losing Hunter(he was such an awesome dog) and the rain I am feeling very uninspired. I will be back on Monday with Make a Choice Monday.

I did have the chance to go to lunch with my bff Carla. I will post pictures later and see if you can guess where we went. We started the morning with my hearing for my speeding ticket. I told her I was taking her along as a character witness:) I did get the charge reduced and it was a lower fine with NO points. Yeah! Then we went back to the UPS store for the second time this week to make copies for school next year. We venture out at the beginning of every summer so that we are prepared for when the mood strikes us to start school in August or September. With the rain just pouring down and seeing no end in sight we thought it might be good to go out to lunch. It was great. When I got home my dear sweet Cayla cleaned the whole house(have I told you how much I love and appreciate that girl) so that frees up the afternoon to go see the movie UP with Carla and her boys.

Keep praying for me. As crazy as it sounds to some I really miss my dog. I was not allowed to have a pet growing up. Hunter was my first dog. I had him for 15 years. I got him for my 21st birthday(you can go ahead and do the math). He was a big part of my life and of my families. I haven't been able to bring myself to get rid of his bed so every time I come in the door there it sits empty. I am so thankful to have our 2 year old boxer/bulldog Niah. She is a good distraction. I think she is really sad too. I don't know if anyone remembers when I got her two years ago but I was going through a really hard time with one of my daughters. I was studying the book of Daniel at the time so I named her Hananiah(Shadrach's original name) which means "Yah has been gracious". How cool is that. In the midst of my turmoil God was gracious and gave me a beautiful new puppy as a good distraction. She is a good distraction now in my sadness.

Well, I need to get ready for the movies. Hope you have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Let'sMakeADifference said...

I'm so sorry for your pain!! I am crying with you! Praise the Lord for Carla:) I will continue to pray for you!