Friday, July 3, 2009

Fashion Friday

In the mountains....The kids were up late and back up early. I am feeling tired already. I don't have much to share today but there were some deals at Old Navy that I wanted to make sure you were aware of.

Starting July 2nd-July 4th all Capris for women and girls will be just $9. This is only available while supplies last! Don't forget that you can also use coupons that are available to print on OldNavyWeekly.com.

Also, on July 3rd Old Navy is offering up $1 Flag Tees! There is a limit of 5 per person!

I won't be getting there because there is not an Old Navy within a 100 miles of where I am at:)

Hope you have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

read this post a little too late! I actually wanted to stop and get one for Devan when we were down there last night but I totally forgot! We had to get anew microwave. Ours would not heat up.I also looked EVERYWHERE down there for stools- why are they so hard to find, for pity sakes? I might go to Big Lots today, someone said they have them. Oh, I got coverage for that Sun. so we are good to go for the mts with you 23-26...... see ya later today!
c