Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Honest Scrap Award



Heather Kay at Beauty for Ashes gave me this award. Thank you, Heather Kay!!

Here are the rules:

1) Say thank you to the presenter of the award and link back to them

2) Share 10 honest things about yourself

3) Present this award to 7 other people whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.

4) Tell those 7 people that they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving it.

Here are my 10 honest things:

1. I am deathly afraid of throwing up. Being sick is one of my biggest fears.

2. I am a procrastinator. I should be getting ready for this weekend and instead I am doing this:)

3. I only had one brother and no sisters. I thought I really didn't want any children. I have seven......I love being a mom more than anything else I do. God does have a sense of humor!

4. One of my favorite foods is cereal. I could live on Cheerios and Lucky Charms if I had to and I would probably be happy.

5. I HATE to cook thus the love for cereal I guess.

6. I hate to exercise and getting up early. I do it because I know I should. I can never fully understand people (like my dear husband) who love it.

7. One of the first places I worked out of high school was an internship at the Dauphin County Public Defender's Office. I went to Dauphin County Prison every day and interviewed prisoners.

8. I hate to be alone.

9. I love to shop. Well, DUH! Guess you probably knew that about me already.

10. I never had any pets growing up. I guess that explains why I love my dog sooo much.

I am going to award Jen at My Life, Carla at Celebrating the Beautiful Mystery, and Bonni at Let's Make A Difference. I can't wait to see their responses. Now I am off to get ready for the weekend! Have a blessed day.

No comments: