Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm Still Here!

I hope anyone who reads my blog is still with me:) I had NO TIME to get back on the computer last week. I am dying to tell you all about my week. I got home at midnight on Friday night after a late white water rafting trip with the kids. Didn't go to bed until 2:00 am and the kids got us up early. I am having a ababy shower for Alicia this week and we had one for my niece yesterday. I spent Saturday shopping for that. On Sunday after church Greg had a double header and then it was off to my nieces shower. After the shower I ran to do some more shopping and on the way home got a phone call that my daughter was in labor. I headed to Women's and Babies and was there until 1:30. They ended up keeping her but the labor stoppped. She is 2 1/2 - 3 centimeters dialated. She got sent home this morning. She is on;y 35 weeks.

All this to say I am more tired then I have been in a long, long time. I am overwhelmed and feel very much under attack. Please pray for me. I just found out that some family from Texas is coming in this week. It was a last minute decision and this is my week with 3 Bible studies. My sister-in-laws dad died unexpectantly last week and we have the funeral today. I am leaving for She Speaks next Friday and I really feel that all this is happening so I lose focus. Please pray hard against that for me and also pray for my daughter. I am a little afraid to leave now.

Well thats the best update I can give you for now. I will keep you up to date this week but I am sure my blog is going to be a little different for a few weeks. Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Jen said...

will def. be praying for you.......just reading all that, I was feeling stress for you, b/c I know how I would feel if that were all happening to me! Through it all, just remember to "be still and know that He is God!"

Heather Kay said...

Amen!!! To everything Jen said.