Monday, July 6, 2009

Make a Choice Monday

Good Monday morning. I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend with family and friends. This post should have been titled "NO Make a Choice Monday" but I decided to make the choice to not write a blog entry my choice:) I have a lot to do today with being away all weekend and then coming home and heading straight to fireworks and getting home very late. Had Bible study with Cayla this morning and now I have a lot to do not to mention maybe some pool time with the kids! So because of all this I was going to skip the blog today. That is my choice today. Do you have something that needs to be done? Let's choose to prioritize and get done what we need to. Hope you have a blessed day. Heard a rumor that t-shirts were not a dollar at Old Navy. Please forgive me if I lead any of you astray.....I need to check my sources better next time:)

2 comments:

kaycar said...

cWe downloaded that anti virus and we are GOOD!! PTL, now I need to download one on this one.....

Heather Kay said...

I awarded/tagged you. Check my blog for details. No pressure if you don't want to do it!(but I hope you do)