Friday, July 10, 2009

No Fashion Friday this week :(

Sorry that I have been quiet all week. I started not feeling well at Bible study on Tuesday and just started to feel a little better yesterday. Carla and I are doing a yard sale yesterday and today and I leave for Pittsburgh on Monday. I know sounds like a bunch of excuses :) Anyway, I am hoping to post this weekend and I am considering taking my laptop next week so I can share my experience. There has been a lot going on here and I can't wait to update you all! Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Heather Kay said...

I am sorry you have not been feeling well. What a challenge to put on a yard sale after a week like that. Every time my sister and I have a yard sale, I promise never to have another one. I hope you will take along the laptop! Have a great time!