Friday, July 31, 2009

Speechless...

Had a phenomenal night(I'm not even sure how to spell that) Anyway....I am having an incredible time. It is something else to be with 500 like minded women(I saw you roll your eyes Greg:). The first message I heard was "finding your own remarkABLE" it was by Lisa Terkeurst. She had so many awesome points but the verse that I can't get out of my head is Acts 4:13. It says:

When they saw the courage of Peter and John and realized that they were unschooled, ordinary men, they were astonished and they took note that these men had been with Jesus.

And Acts 4:20 says:

For we cannot help speaking about what we have seen and heard.

That just sums it all up for me. Even though I am unschooled and ordinary I just can't stop talking about Him and what He has done in my life. I had so many doubts coming into this weekend. I am speaking tomorrow on confidence and ironically it is just the thing that I am lacking most right now.

I also heard an awesome message on fear from Micca Campbell and with all my fear issues the timing of that message was perfect. After that it was off to an evaluation group where I had to share "my story" in 3 minutes. Very challenging. There are 11 ladies in my group plus one of the Proverbs 31 ladies, Lynn Cowell. They all filled out evaluation sheets and gave me some great feedback. Now I am off to work on my presentation for tomorrow and hopefully get some sleep. I will update again as soon as I can. Have a blessed night and if you think of it pray for my little grandbaby. He was a little jaundice and he is sooo tiny but other than that he is doing good. God is so great!

1 comment:

Jen said...

You go, girl!!! I am praying for you and can't wait to read more of what God is doing!!!!