Friday, August 7, 2009

Fashion Friday

I know it's been a while since I posted a Fashion Friday. I am not going to be posting every Friday because honestly I run out of fashion blog worthy stuff. So, you can still expect it every once in a while when I find something but you won't be seeing it every week.

This week I did want to tell you about a lady I met at She Speaks. Her name is Shari Braendel. She knows fashion. She met with ladies and helped them know what to wear and what NOT to wear. I bought her book and I am excited to read it and share what I learn with Cayla. You need to check out her blog. She is amazing.

I just wanted to leave you with a picture of my awesome evaluation group from last weekend. Such beautiful ladies all with a desire to communicate to other's what God has done in their lives. Have a blessed day!


1 comment:

Runner Mom said...

Good morning!! I learned tons from her in just a few short minutes! As I sport my denim shorts and my middle schooler's t-shirt, I am not a fashion diva today!! But, tonight is coming and our women's end of the summer celebration will occur! I'll have pics next week! Have a great weekend!
Hugs!
Susan