Sunday, August 2, 2009

I'm Leavin' On A Jet Plane.......

Don't know when I'll be back again......but I pray it's next year. I have had one of the most life changing weekends ever but all good things must end and I really miss my family. Please pray for me as I travel and also pray that when I get home I do not lose sight of my passion and my call. That is very easy to do back in the real world. That is why I am memorizing as verse #15 in my year long challenge, this verse:

I cry out to God Most High, to God, who fulfills His purpose for me.
Psalm 57:2 NIV

All we need to do is cry out to the Lord and He will fulfill His purpose in us, through us, and in spite of us. It doesn't matter if I speak to 10 or 10,000 I need to remember I am speaking to the audience of One. He has a purpose for my life. For your life. Let's walk that thing out together. May your day be blessed as you shine in His glory today.

No comments: