Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Just have to share!


Don't have long to post because I am in the middle of major rearranging at my house so I am ready to start school on Monday. I shared with you that my niece had a baby last week and I wanted to share a pic of my 91 year old grandma holding Nathan and Olivia who were born a month apart. She is great great grandma and she is awesome. I love how her face just lights up.

Greg is out of town and I hope to get a lot done(I know you are never supposed to share that info but I am not worried I have a 90 lb dog that would eat anyone who came near the house and an 18 year old son who is very protective!). Just yesterday my son sent me a text out of the blue that said "I love you pud". Long story but "pud" was a nickname that only my grandfather called me. I was very very close to him. He lived with us all my life so he was like a father. When he died I was so sad and then one day my son started calling me that. It is very dear to me.

Tonight is my last Bible study in Lancaster. Please be praying for these ladies. They have had some really tough circumstances and I am going to miss them dearly!
Well I need to get back to work! Have a blessed day.

No comments: