Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bible Study

Change of Pace started their 2nd 6 week session for the fall yesterday and I jumped in. I was so sad to not be apart of the first 6 weeks and I couldn't wait to get there. I am facilitating "Anointed, Transformed, Redeemed: A Study of David" and I am so excited. I have done several studies on David and learn something new and exciting each time.

As I drove away yesterday I thought about all those beautiful ladies gathered there to study God's word together. All of them just waiting to see what God would speak to them through this study. I thought "I live to do Bible study" and I heard God say "No, you do Bible study to live the life I have for you". You see as much as I think I live to "do Bible study" God knows when I study His word and I meet with Him each day He will give me everything I need to live life abundantly. His Word brings life and freedom.

I love that I have been given the ability to study His word. Me! A girl who failed algebra 2,barely made it through high school, and NEVER attended college. That is what He does for us. He makes the mysteries of His word known if we will just meet with Him, ask for revelation, and dig our heels in and not give up! It doesn't matter who we are or where we are or where we have been for that matter. It is available to everyone no matter the economic status or intellect. I don't care if you are as blonde as the day is long(natural or from a bottle!) or if you have a Phd. He gives freely to EVERYONE who seekd His face!

I live to do Bible study
I do Bible study to live!

Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Jen said...

love it!!! and so glad you're there!