Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

I was over reading Runner Mom's blog and she was participating in a Thankful Thursday at Truth for the Journey. I thought it was a cool idea so I am going to go ahead and post my list:

1. I am thankful for my hubby and my kids and how God has kept us safe and healthy.

2. I am thankful for the house we have although I often grumble and complain I know I am really blessed.

3. I am thankful for some very dear friendships that have been an encouragement to me.

4. I am thankful for the freedom to homeschool, even though it can be difficult I at least have a choice.

5. I am thankful that God hears me and wants to be in relationship with me!

How about you??? I would love to hear your list.

Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Runner Mom said...

I love your list! This was a neat thing to do--it makes you really think about certain things in your life. Hope all is well! I want to see some pics of that precious grandbaby soon!!

Hugs!
Susan

cherise said...

Today I am thankful for:
1) Learning how to style a raw turkey to look beautifully browned. This has been a challenge for me for 5 years and I finally did it!
2) For my awesome family. The ones that live with me AND the ones that don't.
3) That the wind blew off 400 sq. feet of our apartment building's roof yesterday and we're getting a whole new roof for the price of the deductible. Blessings come in many disguises.
4) That God is gracious to me and I was gracious to the woman that cut me off twice on the way home. Especially that I remembered to give grace because that doesn't always happen.
5) That you have this very cool blog that reminds me to be thankful for my blessings.