Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I thought I would do Thankful Thursday again with Runner Mom and Truth 4 The Journey.

Don't have a lot of time but I will give you a quick run down:

1. I am thankful that I got to meet with a client and her boyfriend at SVPS. She had an abortion and I was able to share my story with her. Please pray for her boyfriend. He said he wanted to make changes but he thought it was too late and that he had done too many wrong things. We were able to share with him that IT IS NEVER TOO LATE!!!!! Hallelujah - Praise God.

2. I am thankful that my kids are healthy and Chris starts a new job on Tuesday. I guess I am thankful that Cayla is going to go to a homecoming dance on Saturday. She is way too beautiful and looks way too old in her dress :(

3. I am thankful that even though I am wrestling something through with God right now He is patient with me.

4. I am thankful that God has been giving me some inspiration for 2 talks I have coming up. One is on motherhood. I thought it would be simple. I didn't realize the jumbled ball of emotions that would come along with preparing for it. The other is on our relationship with God. I am talking in December and January on this theme.

5. I am thankful for my new make-up. Lame I know. But I haven't looked like this in years.

So what about you??? What are you thankful for today? I would love to hear about it.

Have a blessed night!

No comments: