Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Too Tired Tuesday....or

Too Busy Tuesday

Too Uninspired Tuesday

Too Hormonal Tuesday

Too Many Kids Tuesday:)

Too Something or Another Tuesday

I thought since I totally left Monday come and go without "Make a Choice" I should come up with a name for today. Monday slipped through my hands like grains of sand - just like time always has a way of doing. I have great intentions and I think of the blog often throughout the day but because of the reasons listed above(and many more by the way) it doesn't get written. I was feeling discouraged yesterday anyway. I wanted to give up on something. That is until I went to Bonni's house for something we affectionately call "Mom's Night". Bonni hasn't had one in a while and I was so glad to be back at her house. What a blessing she is. She encouraged me so much. The word encourage literally means "to give courage to". My friend literally gave me courage to keep doing what I am doing(this has to do with homeschooling by the way). She asked me a hard question and really got me thinking about things. So, I guess my choice yesterday would have been to tell you to choose to find someone to encourage you if you feel like giving up.

Bonni has a wonderful blog by the way and I encourage you to read it. It is full of sooo much wisdom. She said she wasn't sure if she would have another Mom's night. She was fulfilling a commitment to her co-op. I hope if you read this Bonni you know how much I appreciate you and hope to hear soon of a date in November for our next meeting:)

Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Let'sMakeADifference said...

Just read your blog! Yikes, don't know if I can handle that praise, but I am SO thankful that you left encouraged! I had 7 moms ask me to repeat the mom's nite in Nov. Have any ideas about a theme or date to meet?