Thought I would share a few Christmas ideas:
1. I read aloud several books each year. Our favorites are "The Bird's Christmas Carol" and "Jotham's Journey". At the recommendation of a good friend at Let's Make A Difference I just bought "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever".
2. We always pick a family or two and we do secret santa. I pick ideas and do the 12 days of Christmas and for 12 days leading up to Christmas we secretly drop a gift, ring the door bell, and RUN! My kids love it!
3. Christmas Eve we play a game called "To Bethlehem". My older kids roll their eyes and complain and the little ones love it:)
4. We read the Christmas story out of Luke on Christmas morning.
5. Some years we make a Jesse Tree Ornaments and give them to people explaining what they mean. Just google Jesse Tree Ornaments for ideas.
6. In years past we have served meals at Water Street and Bethesda Mission. This year I want to be more intentional and spend some more time looking for places to serve.
7. We always put to together Operation Christmas Child boxes.
Well they are a few of our ideas. I would love to hear from you! Share some of your families traditions for the holidays!
Have a blessed day!