Monday, November 9, 2009

Make A Choice Monday

I was all excited because I wanted to surprise you all today with a "video" Make A Choice Monday. I got it all ready this afternoon and it WOULD NOT upload. I was so sad. I worked on it as long as I could but then I had to leave and speak to a MOPS group in Temple, PA. I had a great time and then I came home and got right back to this video. It finally worked. Sorry it wasn't up sooner. I had a lot to learn about "waiting"!

*I noticed that Beth Moore also has a video on her blog today. We must be thinking alike:) Although I am sure she did not have the technical difficulties that I have had today! Hope you enjoy and don't forget to leave a comment to win the book!

Don't you just love the face:)

Untitled from Denise Grove on Vimeo.



5 comments:

~ Dawn ~ said...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for this! This is exactly what I needed to listen to today. I had a rough day and was just not in the right place and I prayed. I have been out of work for almost a year and I am having such a hard time with finding a job but I know that God knows the path for me and knows where I am supposed to be. He will bring the job to me and doors will open up so I have to just wait till it comes. I need to stop pray and wait.

Thank you again! I love the video! BTW...Love the face! I will be praying for you and your family. Have a great week! God Bless!

Lecia Smith said...

Your blog has been such an encouragement to me. I love to come here and see a new post. I have so few Christian women in my life that is a mentor. The Lord has been using the women in the blog world to speak to me lately. I have struggled for some time now with a prayer request that I feel has been unanswered. I decided the other day that maybe my answer was no, I felt heartbroken but resigned myself to accept this. Then I read a blog and felt God was say, "In my time, the answer is not no, but wait." Then I come here today and find this. God is speaking through you, He has so much better for me, I just need to wait. Thank you so much for being willing to be used by God to speak to women!

Anonymous said...

cool..... I want to be on your video team!!!!:)
carla

Heather Kay said...

I saw this on Monday but didn't have(make) time to stay and watch it. It is wonderful! You did a great job. I agree that God never wastes anything (thing or time) in our lives. Thanks!

cherise said...

Great video. Waiting is so difficult but your message brought it front and center to my mind several times this week. Thanks for posting. In the past, my philosophy has been that doing nothing is doing something. Not choosing is making a choice. This has helped me frame it differently in that it is doing something, but it's doing something constructive instead of avoiding. Waiting is an active verb, not a passive one.