Saturday, December 12, 2009

Getting Old Isn't So Bad....

I was getting my hair done the other day and it had been a while since I had been there. I decided a few months back to go blonder but then you have the whole "root" thing to deal with. I was long over due for some hair color. I sat down in her chair and she said that my roots really aren't that noticeable. I was surprised. Then she went on to say that the gray hair really blends well with the blonde and she thinks that since I have gotten much grayer in the last year that is what makes it not look so bad.

So, I guess getting older really isn't that bad:)

On a brighter and less "grayer" note Nathan is home and seems to be doing well. I went to a volunteer appreciation breakfast this morning with SVPS and had a great time. Tonight we are headed to movie night/food drive at church.

Hope your weekend is blessed!

No comments: