Thursday, December 10, 2009

Please Pray

Got a call last night that my daughter was at the hospital with my grandson. He has had some issues since birth but nothing was ever found. After a check up yesterday they finally sent him for some tests and he has pyloric stenosis. He will have surgery today. It is a simple procedure where they cut the muscle that has become unusually large and is preventing food from entering the intestine. It is typically found around two months. He is almost five months. I feel so bad for the little guy because he has struggled for so long. I will post an update tonight.

Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

~ Dawn ~ said...

Awww...poor little guy. I hope all goes well today and your family will be in my prayers. {{{HUGS}}}

Heather Kay said...

I just stopped and prayed.