Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snow, Snow Go Away.....

I must admit it is beautiful, but to be honest I really don't like when it snows. Not even this time of year but.....its snowing and there ain't nothing I can do about it.



Yesterday I did watch my great-niece and we had a great time last night with Greg's mom and sisters.

*What a beautiful baby!


*My awesome son who calls himself "Uncle Chris"


*Getting kisses from the baby


*Food, Fun, & Gifts...







We are supposed to have lunch with Greg's dad, stepmom, and brother today. We will have to see what happens. I am drinking a new coffee my hubby bought me called "jet fuel" so I guess if we don't go away I will have enough caffeine in me to get a lot done and play outside!

Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Lecia said...

I am in VA and we have well over a foot of snow with more coming down. Hope you enjoy your snow day! Like you I am not thrilled with lots of snow. We live out in the country and a big snow can mean being snowed in for a few days. But we will make the best of it and enjoy some family time. Looks like you had lots of fun with the family. Thanks for sharing!

Megan said...

I just wanted to let you know that I had to share a snippit of what you shared at our MVC Mops group this week, I am also putting a link to your blog on mine and I hope you enjoy this snow today! :)
http://www.AboveRubiesStudio.com

Faith Imagined said...

You can move to South Texas. I never snows here. BTW, love the pictures of your great-niece. She looks the same age as my daughter. Love that age!!!