Saturday, January 23, 2010

January 23

Did I say I would post everyday in January???? I don't know if I said it but it was my goal. I am falling a bit short though. I realized I didn't post yesterday and I know I took a few days off last week. Part of me feels like a failure and thinks maybe I should give up on the goal but the other part of me knows the importance of determination.

I guess that would be a good tip for today. If you have a bad day or few days it doesn't mean your a failure and you should give up totally on your weight loss goals. Just get back up. Don't give up. We are so quick after we eat that piece of cake to say I messed up I might as well eat the whole cake. It is a bad mentality to have. One bad choice doesn't make a failure out of you.

You will have a bad day or days depending on the time of the month. That's ok just try to learn from it but keep going. You don't have to throw in the towel. You can make better choices tomorrow. You are not doomed. Satan would love to have you believe all these lies but remember we are combating lies with the truth of God's word.

Today in your journal talk to God about your feelings of failure in the past. Ask Him to help you to see yourself as He sees you through eyes of grace.

Please pray for me. Tomorrow in Sanctity of Human Life Sunday. I am speaking at a church on behalf of our local pregnancy center. If ever there was a topic that I was passionate about and that I want to do well with it is this. It is my heart to convey the importance of supporting our local pregnancy center so that more woman in our area choose life.

Have a blessed night!

No comments: