Friday, January 8, 2010

January 8

Don't have but a second to post today. We are down to one computer and getting my turn is quite the challenge which is funny because it is my laptop. It was a present from Greg for Mother's day. It is pink of course and I love it. When I got it I said that no one was going to use it but me. Yeah right! Who was I kidding. I just sit back and wait my turn. I think that's what we call motherhood.

Anyway, it is family movie night here and my kids are asking me to hurry. All I want to say today is (for the most part) no more eating after dinner. Now I am just sharing what worked for me. I stopped snacking after dinner. Nothing went in my mouth except for water after I was done with that last meal. Unless we went out or it was holiday or something. I usually wasn't hungry and it helped me greatly with my acid reflux. Most of your digestion should be well on its way before you lay down at night. Eating late at night is not good for you.

Today journal and ask God to fill you with His love and peace when the evenings come and you feel the urge to eat a container of Ben and Jerry's. If you have the urge to splurge on something unhealthy spend the time in prayer and ask Him to remove the craving.

Keep memorizing scripture and have a blessed night!

No comments: