Thursday, January 28, 2010

Watch This!

I promise you I will get back to my regularly scheduled weight loss posts this evening but my hubby sent me this link and I watched it and I was very sad. This poor woman DOES NOT fully understand the ramifications that come along with the "choice" to abort an unborn child. I do. I wish I didn't. But I do and I believe that God wants me to be a voice for the unborn child and for the woman caught in an unexpected pregnancy. There was a time in my life that I would have been outraged at this woman and her uneducated opinion. Not anymore. I see her as a person who was fearfully and wonderfully made by God and is lost in total darkness. Today I will pray for her. Please watch this and pray and support CBS in their obvious choice to air this commercial.



No comments: