Thursday, February 4, 2010

Grab a Tissue....

Found this on a friend's blog this morning. It's a bit long but well worth watching. I live a lot of perfectly ordinary days. I am priveleged to have had my family in stages so I have learned much about letting go and cherishing the ordinary. Two of mine are gone, one has a foot out the door, one is turning into a beautiful women in front of me, and three are still here filling my days with messes, giggles, and mundane but perfectly ordinary days. How I wish I could go back. But we can't so we just move forward today. If you are a young mama hang on to those long, hard days because they will be gone in a blink and there you stand holding just the memories because that's all we got left. Have a blessed day!



1 comment:

cherise said...

Thanks for posting that wonderful video. I really needed that this week.