Thursday, February 11, 2010

I am still here....

So I go down with a virus on Saturday and my computer goes down with a virus on Tuesday. Mine was much easier to fix. A little rest and I am back to normal. The computer on the other hand takes an hour and a half on the phone with the virus protection guy who tells me I don't have a virus and 7 hours on the phone with Dell who tells me I have a virus and my computer is in bad shape. Had to start all over luckily he saved my pictures and documents. Oddly enough though I just had Chris save the book I have been working on forever to one of those little Flash Drive thingy's last week. I am not sure what prompted me to do that. God is soo good!

Now I am having an issue with my mouse jumping all over the place so this post will be short. I e-mailed Dell and asked if they could help as a part of what they charged me yesterday. If not I am not sure what I will do since it cost too much already yesterday to fix and update virus protection.....

On the brighter side of things I did have an awesome time speaking at a wonderful luncheon on Tuesday. If I don't toss my computer right out the window today I will hopefully be able to tell you more about it soon.

One last thing...I joined Beth Moore's So Long Insecurity discussion group on her blog. I encourage you to get the book and join in.

Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Lelia Chealey said...

I have the book to and am going to start reading chapter 1 tonight. Love your blog. :)