Friday, August 20, 2010

An Update

Thought I would let you know what is going on around here...

Outside my window...The sun is shining and I hear cicadas singing their songs.

I am thankful for...grace. God's grace is overwhelming to me at times. It brings a tear to my eye as I type this. Maybe it is because I am always in such need of it.

I am praying for... Many, many things. For my man and my kids. For school that will be starting soon. For the friends of my children. For my friends. For ministry and the women God gives me the privilege to serve.

From the kitchen... Not a thing going on out there....not unusual for me. Betty Crocker I am not:)

I am wearing...A skirt....now you know that is something unusual for me. Greg and I have a date tonight so I dressed up a bit.

I am creating... not much other than this blog post. I have been cleaning and decluttering over the last two weeks. I have hauled an unbelievable amount of stuff out of here so it hasn't left much time for creativity.

I am reading... Every Woman's Battle by Shannon Ethridge

I am hoping... to start working on a few writing projects. I miss having some creative time.

I am hearing... Lots of little voices. Sometimes loving one another and sometimes yelling at each other.

Around the house...It is clean!!!! I can't usually write that. What a good feeling.

One of my favorite things... to close my eyes and turn up a good worship song and let God's love wash over me.

A few plans(I never have a "few" plans so this is a bit of a joke) for the rest of the week... B-day party for my grandson, a b-day party for my great-niece, flag football practice, softball practice, a date with my hubby, a much needed nail appt., and a million other things I don't need to bore you with.

I am glad I had a minute to jump on and say a quick hello. Know that I think of the blog often and though I have no idea who reads anymore it is a blessing to be able to share here.

I hope you all have a blessed weekend!

No comments: