Saturday, September 18, 2010

Update

Thought I would jump on here this morning and let you all know where I'm at. When I say all I mean my husband who is sitting right here and knows where I am and the other 3 people that possibly might read this:)

I am heading to a Beth Moore simulcast this morning and could not be more excited. I have loved her Bible studies and conferences and I can not wait to go and hear a Word today.

I was very busy this past week speaking and doing school and doing housework and driving my kids from here to there and cooking and.....ok enough playing my own sad song you get the picture. It was super busy and I am really tired. I did have an awesome time speaking to the 4 women's groups that I had an opportunity to share with but I am always grateful for busy weeks to come to an end.

I was thinking this week about the speaking I have been doing and God never ceases to amaze me. I am about as unqualified as a girl could be on my own and yet when I stand up He takes over and words actually come out of my mouth. Usually I want to throw up right up until the moment I stand there. He is so amazing. He uses everything if we will allow Him to.

I guess the "allowing Him to" is usually my biggest problem. Most of the time I am to stubborn and I miss out.

Well my laptop is starting to have one of its fits so I better get going. There is so much more going on I would love to tell you about. I will as soon as I can. I hope you have a blessed weekend!

No comments: