Monday, February 7, 2011

It's Monday!!!!

Happy Monday blog world! Hope your all doing well. I am doing fantastic. Who wouldn't be after the weekend I just had. The Girlfriends Getaway was far more than I ever dreamed possible. If any of you Faith Church girls are reading this....thank you, thank you, thank you. I was not kidding when I told you I could retire from speaking and would feel totally at peace and totally fulfilled after being with you girls this weekend. You are a very special group and I will not soon forget our time together. I could have easily spent a week with you all! You made me feel completely comfortable and I felt like I was a part of your group for years. God was present this weekend and spoke so much into many of our hearts. I came home and crashed on my couch and cried when I thought about the grace he showered on us this weekend. I miss you so much already. Just remember the "after retreat crash" we talked about. Don't despair and don't feel overwhelmed. Start each day with the ONE thing so you will know the one thing you need to do today!

For those of you reading who didn't spend the weekend with us....I'm sorry but you missed something great:) I did want to jump on today and talk a little bit about this Wednesday. Remember this week I am starting "What I'm Reading Wednesday" and I am starting with Lysa TerKeurst's new book "Made to Crave". I read through the Introduction and Chapter 1 and that's what I will be discussing on Wednesday. I hope any of you reading the book jumps in on the conversation because we have so much to learn from each other! I am sooo excited.

Well it's time for me to get back to the real world. Hope your day is blessed!

1 comment:

Made to Mother said...

I am so excited to read through Made to Crave with you! I got my book yesterday and have already read through the introduction. I love how easy to read this book has been so far. The smaller chapter sizes make it easy for even this busy mom to read in a week! Thanks again for leading us through this book!