Friday, September 30, 2011

The Synopsis

I just love using big words! I know you have all been waiting with bated breath to read this.....yeah right. But humor me because I am excited and here is what I have been working on.....

The first diet and exercise book that has very little with diet and exercise. It is a book about finding peace with our bodies and discovering our beautiful. If at the end we are thinner then great but that is not the only goal. The goal is to be healthy, happy women deseprately in love with Jesus. We will learn some good tips along the way but most importantly we will discover the beauty that lies within each of us.

We will make peace with our not so hour glass figure and we will finally realize that being thin does not necessarily equal happiness. I have been a size 2 and I have been a size 12 and everything in between. And to be honest I have been miserable at a size 2 and I have been miserable at a size 12. I have been fed so many lies about what beautiful is and I spent years trying to achieve unnattainable goals. To be honest I don't know if I am too old or what but I am done with it! And you can be too!

In the next few days I will be sharing more about the book and also asking for input. I am deciding on a title and will share more about that later also. I asked on my Facebook how people would define beautiful and I got many interesting responses. I would love to hear your response to that same question.

Going to Baltimore this weekend to see Beth Moore so I will be back on her on Sunday or Monday.

Have a blessed weekend!

1 comment:

Cindy Bultema said...

Sounds GREAT! I totally agree with you, Denise. I'll look forward to hearing more next week.
Hope you're having so much fun with Beth Moore in Baltimore!
Sweet blessings
Cindy :)