Thursday, October 6, 2011

YAHOO!!! God is Good!

The Relevant Conference: I'm Going!

Oh Yes! You saw that right.... I am going to Relevant 11 and could not be more excited! I have been praying for a ticket and this week God was very gracious and provided one for me!

Praise the LORD. Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.
~ Psalm 106:1


He is good and all good things come from Him. I could just think that I got lucky getting this ticket but I know better. He heard my prayer. He has a plan and He blessed me!

Never think that something is too silly to prayer for. He wants to fulfill the desires of our heart. He already knows what we want so why not go ahead and ask Him for it. If He says no it is because He has a greater yes. If He says yes don't forget to thank Him!

Have a blessed day!

No comments: