Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Perfect Christmas Gift

Can you believe it's November already???? Where does the time go? Anyway, it is time to start thinking about Christmas shopping. I know when it comes to getting gifts for my kids I always struggle to find things that are meaningful and useful and don't take up too much space:)

Well this year I have found the perfect gift!



Buck Denver Asks...What's in the Bible?

Join us in a fast-paced, fun-filled, laugh-out-loud journey thru the Bible with VeggieTales® creator, Phil Vischer.

"After creating VeggieTales®, I knew it was time to take kids deeper into the Bible. To help them laugh and learn their way thru the BIG story of God's love for them. Join me on the journey thru the WHOLE Bible — with Buck Denver asks…What's In the Bible?" - Phil Vischer


I got the first DVD at the Relevant Conference and watched it right away with my kiddos and we loved it. Click on the banner on the right of the screen to get your set of 6 DVD's for only $37.95. You can not beat that amazing price. Buy a set for your kids and for your nieces and nephews. I am also getting a set for my grandson!

Check out this review at Movieguide.org!

I know they will bless your family!

Have a blessed day!

No comments: